- On sale!
Syngonium plants (also known as Arrowhead Plant) are not just decorative, they have the ability to cleanse the air you breathe and act as anti-pollutants. These plants can reduce components of indoor air pollution, even volatile organic compounds such as benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, and xylene. They also reduce airborne microbes and increase humidity.
Researchers from NASA and other organizations have approved this plant as an air purifier, and it tops the list. Syngoniums absorb pollutants into their leaves, and the toxins go to the root zone where they are transformed into nutrients for the plant. Houseplants also emit water vapors that help the plant pull polluted air to the roots where the plant converts the toxins to plant food.
- Plant name: Syngonium Golden Plant
- Pot size: 10 inch Plastic Pot
- Pot Color: Black Pot
- Plant Height: 1.5 ft.
- Spread: 1 ft.
- Location: Indoor, Indirect Light
- Soil Type: Moist but well-drained
- Only water your syngonium when the top 50% of the soil in the pot is dry.
- Don’t water them too much, especially during the winter.
- Keep plant in indirect light.
- Be careful to avoid over-watering.
- Clean the leaves every week to free them from dust accumulation.