- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
The botanical name of the Money Plant is epipremnum aureum. Golden Money Plant has large, glossy, golden heart-shaped leaves that can brighten any indoor space.
Money Plant is also one of the commonly used lucky plants at home. There is the belief that planting a money plant at home is the best way of attracting the charm of good wealth and prosperity. ... However for gifting and offering the charm of good luck and prosperity to your loved ones, it is a perfect choice.
- Plant name: Money Plant
- Pot size: 10 inch plastic pot
- Pot Color: Red Pot
- Plant Height: 3 ft.
- Spread: 1 ft.
- Location: Indoor, Indirect Light
- Soil Type: Rich with Coco-Peat and Compost
- Only water your golden money plant when the top of the soil in the pot is dry.
- Don’t water them too much, especially during the winter.
- Keep plant in indirect light.
- Clean the leaves every week to free them from dust accumulation.
- Reduces Stress & Anxiety.
- Purifies Air.
- Acts as an Anti-radiator.
- Brings Prosperity & Good Luck.
- Spreads Positivity.
- Offers Health Benefits.