Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Philodendron Xanadu is a member of the plant family Araceae. This is the most popular, and durable house plant. Green Xanadu Plant also known as Philodendrons. Best plant if decorated in Living Room and Balcony.
Philodendrons can be grown outdoors in mild climates in shady spots. They thrive in moist soils with high organic matter. Philodendron can survive at lower light levels than other plants. Although philodendrons can survive in dark places, they much prefer bright lights. Wiping the leaves off with water will remove any dust and insects.
- Plant name: Philodendron Xanadu Golden
- Pot size: 10 inch Plastic Pot
- Pot Color: Red Pot
- Plant Height: 1 ft. (12 inches)
- Spread: 1 ft. (12 inches)
- Location: Indoor, Indirect Light
- Water when the soil is almost completely dry. make sure the soil is well-drained.
- Keep plant in indirect sunlight.
- Be careful to avoid over-watering.
- Remove waste leaves and stems time to time.
- Spray the fertilizer on the whole plant.
Plant Use and Benefits
Philodendron Xanadu purifies the air. It removes harmful toxins from the air. Philodendron Xanadu is well known for purifying the air. It removes toxins such as trichloroethylene, formaldehyde and benzene from the air making it a great addition to your indoor plant collection.