- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Spider lilies are low-maintenance perennials and typically have long and slim petals. They originate from bulbs and are aromatic with a lemony scent.
- Plant name: Spider Lily Plant
- Pot size: 10 inch Plastic Pot
- Pot Color: Red
- Plant Height: 2 ft.
- Spread: 1.5 ft.
- Location: Indoor (Bright Light)
- Soil Type: Rich with Coco-Peat and Compost
- Bright indirect sunlight. Spider lilies thrive in warm, sunny locations.
- Remove the leaves once they’re yellow and withered.
- After watering the plant, allow the soil to dry completely, then water again.
- Select a pot that has a hole in the bottom, so that excess water can be drained off.
- For potted plants, a well-draining, composed based potting mix is perfect.