- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Latina Palm, commonly known as Latan Palm Latania Palm or Mexican Fan Palm.
- Plant name: Latina Palm
- Scientific name: Latania loddigesii
- Pot size: 18 inch Plastic Pot
- Pot Color: Black Pot
- Plant Height: 4.5 ft. approx
- Spread: 2 ft.
- Location: Outdoor(Full Sun)
- Latina Palms love lots of direct sunlight and heat.
- The yellowing of new leaves indicates overwatering.
- These types of plants like sandy soil.
- Clean the leaves every week to free them from dust accumulation.
- Do not water if the top soil is still moist, and Allow the soil dry between watering.
- Trim off dead leaves for fast growth.
- For potted plants, a well-draining, composed based potting mix is perfect.