- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Ficus Microcarpa is also known as Chinese Banyan, Malayan Banyan, and Indian laurel. It is a slow-growing plant belonging to the fig family Moraceae. It is a popular evergreen plant, which purifies the surrounding air. Microcarpa leaves are smooth, shiny, and slightly obovate.
Micro Ficus plant is a plant that can be cut into any shape, such as it can be made into a bonsai, it can be made into a ball, it can also be made into a topiary. Microficus is very easy to care for. It grows in any type of soil as long as it is well-drained. Microficus plant has a very strong stem, which is white and brown in color. It can also be grown as a tree.
- Plant name: Micro Ficus Hedge Plant
- Scientific name: Ficus microcarpa
- Pot size: 30 Inch Plastic Tray
- Pot Color: Red Tray
- Plant Height: 2 ft. approx
- Location: Outdoor (full or partial sunlight)
- Ficus Microcarpa can survive in full or partial sunlight.
- Let the soil almost completely dry out between waterings.
- Be careful to avoid over-watering.
- Prune off dead branches.
- Clean the leaves every week to free them from dust accumulation.