- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Jade is an evergreen plant also known as Crassula ovata. The stems of this plant are very thick, its leaves are thick, smooth, shiny, and juicy. Jade plant is also known as succulent, so it does not require much water. Always keep its soil dry, this will keep it healthy. Jade plants are of different types, some have small leaves and some have large leaves. Some of the leaves are of dark green color and some of the leaves are a combination of green, white, and pink color.
Jade plant is a plant that can be pruned and given any shape, such as can make bonsai, can make a ball, can make a topiary, can also make a miniature garden. Jade plants need at least 2-3 hours of sunlight a day.
- Plant name: Jade Plant
- Scientific name: Crassula Ovata
- Pot size: 6 inch Ceramic Pot
- Pot Color: Yellow
- Plant Height: 10-12 inch
- Spread: Around 10 inch
- Location: Outdoor (Full Sun)
- Soil Type: Rich with Coco-Peat and Compost
- Let the soil almost completely dry out between waterings.
- Be careful to avoid over-watering.
- Prune off dead branches.
- Clean the leaves every week to free them from dust accumulation.
- For potted plants, a well-draining, coco-peat based potting mix is perfect.