- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
The yucca plant, which usually grows in the desert, is a hardy plant that can be grown in any soil as long as the soil is dry. Yucca can remove toxins from the air. Most yucca plants thrive in full sun.
This wonderful plant produces flowers once a year at maturity. Its flower blooms for weeks and then withers. If the yucca plant is cut from the top, then many branches start growing in that branch.
- Plant name: Green Yucca Plant
- Botanical name: Yucca
- Pot size: 10 inch Plastic Pot
- Pot Color: Black
- Plant Height: 2 ft.
- Spread: 1 ft.
- Location: Outdoor (Full or Partial Sunlight)
- Soil Type: Any type of soil
- Yucca needs full or partial sunlight.
- The soil shouldn’t be moist all the time.
- Clean the leaves every week to free them from dust accumulation.
- The most common cause of yellowing leaves among Yucca Canes is overwatering. So be careful to avoid over-watering.