- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Ficus plants include 800-1000 species of woody trees, shrubs, and vines from the Moraceae family. Many are grown as houseplants or outdoors in their native regions. Black ficus grows as a large broadleaf evergreen tree in tropical and subtropical climates, but it is more often grown as a houseplant in homes, offices, and featured in interior commercial landscaping. This elegant plant has slender branches that arch gracefully from a light gray trunk, with dense, glossy dark leaves.
- Plant name: Black Ficus Plant
- Scientific name: Ficus
- Pot size: 18 inch Plastic Pot
- Pot Color: White Pot
- Plant Height: 4 ft. approx
- Spread: 2 ft.
- Location: Outdoor(Full or Partial Sun)
- If the leaves fold easily, you may have over-watered your ficus.
- The yellowing of new leaves indicates overwatering.
- Leaving the mist on during the summer months will help control and maintain the humidity around your ficus.
- Clean the leaves every week to free them from dust accumulation.
- Prune dry leaves.
- For potted plants, a well-draining, coco-peat based potting mix is perfect.