Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Cineraria is a species of flowering plant in the sunflower family, grown in early spring. cineraria can tolerate mild cold easily, but it can be damaged if it is too cold. Where there is always a winter season, cineraria can be grown as a perennial plant.
The cineraria plant should be kept in direct sunlight. Keep the soil of the plant evenly moist, if the soil of the plant dries up, the plant will wither rapidly and may even die if it is not watered immediately.
- Plant name: Blue Cineraria Flower Plant
- Scientific Name: Cineraria
- Pot size: 6 inch Plastic Pot
- Pot Color: Red
- Plant Height: 10 inch
- Spread: 8 inch
- Location: Outdoor, Full sunlight
- Always keep cineraria moist.
- Place the cineraria in direct sunlight to bloom.
- Regular fertilization is necessary to keep the flowers blooming forever.
- Remove dried or dead flowers of the cineraria plant to make it bloom more or make the plant live longer.