- On sale!
- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Pansy is a variety of flowers, which are famous for blooming in innumerable beautiful colors. It is a short-lived plant, reaching a height of about 6 inches to 12 inches. Pansy leaves are heart-shaped, flowers are velvety in a combination of brightly beautiful colors (blue, yellow, maroon, and white). Flowers are 1 to 2 inches, which are formed by the combination of five petals.
Pansies like full or partial sun, but require cool temperatures to thrive. Pansy flowers need at least 6 hours of sunlight to bloom well. Water twice a week in the morning for good growth of pansy.
- Plant name: Pansy Flower Plant
- Scientific Name: Viola tricolor var. hortensis
- Pot size: 6 inch Polybag
- Plant Height: 8-10 inch
- Spread: 8 inch
- Location: Outdoor, Full sunlight
- Always keep Pansies moist.
- Pansies can be planted in early spring or fall.
- Remove dried or dead flowers of the pansy plant to make it bloom more or make the plant live longer.
- A slow-release fertilizer mixed into the soil at planting time works well with pansies.