- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Pandanus is an aromatic plant, Known for its fragrance and versatility. It has thin long variegated golden color leaves, Also known as screw pine. The roots form a pyramidal tract to hold the trunk. They commonly have many thick stilt roots near the base, which provide support as the tree grows top-heavy with leaves, fruit and branches.
- Plant name: Pandanus Plant With Polybag
- Botanical name: Pandanus Amaryllifolius
- Pot size: 5 inch Polybag
- Plant Height: 8 inch
- Spread: 8 inch
- Location: Outdoor
- Soil Type: Rich with Coco-Peat and Compost
- To take care of pandanus, first of all it needs to be kept in the right place.
- Pandanus needs 4-5 hours of sunlight per day.
- Clean the leaves every week to free them from dust accumulation.
- Use pruning shears to trim the dry leaves of pandanus.
- For potted plants a well-draining, coco-peat based potting mix is perfect.