- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Ficus Panda is a round, green, shiny plant that is highly attractive for ornamental purposes, commonly found in gardens. It is a bushy evergreen plant that is suitable for hedging and can be propagated through cuttings or air layering from early spring to early summer. The plant thrives in dry and sunny locations, preferring sandy or rocky soil. Ficus trees need rich, well-drained soil and bright direct sunlight.
- Plant name: Ficus Panda Plant With 5 Inch Polybag
- Pot size: 5 inch Polybag
- Plant Height: 1 ft.
- Spread: 8 inch
- Location: Outdoor
- Soil Type: Rich with Soil, Coco-Peat and Compost
Here are some tips for caring for your Ficus Panda:
- Light: Ficus Panda plants prefer bright, indirect light. Direct sunlight can burn their leaves, so keep them away from windows with strong sunlight.
- Water: Water your Ficus Panda plant when the top inch of soil feels dry to the touch. Be careful not to overwater, as this can lead to root rot. Allow the excess water to drain out of the pot.
- Humidity: Ficus Panda plants thrive in high humidity environments. You can increase the humidity by placing a tray of water near the plant or by using a humidifier.
- Soil: Ficus Panda plants prefer well-draining soil. You can use a standard potting mix or make your own by mixing equal parts of peat moss, perlite, and coarse sand.
- Fertilizer: You can fertilize your Ficus Panda plant every two weeks during the growing season (spring and summer) with a balanced fertilizer.
- Pruning: You can prune your Ficus Panda plant to control its size and shape. Prune in the spring or summer when new growth appears.
- Pests: Ficus Panda plants can be susceptible to mealybugs, scale insects, and spider mites. Inspect your plant regularly and treat with insecticidal soap or neem oil if you see any signs of pests.
- By following these care tips, your Ficus Panda plant should thrive and add beauty to your outdoor space.