Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Dwarf Green Chandni Plant, commonly called Pinwheel flower, Crape jasmine, East India rosebay, and Tabernaemontana divaricata. This is an evergreen shrub or small tree.
- Plant name: Dwarf Green Chandni Plant
- Scientific name: Tabernaemontana Divaricata
- Plant size: 2.5 ft. approx
- Pot size: 10 inch pot
- Pot Color: Red Pot
- Location: Outdoor
- Light: Full Sun
- Feed once monthly with organic fertiliser.
- Needs 6 hours of sunlight in a day for blooming.
- After watering the plant, allow the soil to dry completely, then water again.
- Select a pot that has a hole in the bottom, so that excess water can be drained off.
- Clean the leaves every week to free them from dust accumulation.
- Use pruning shears for triming.
- For potted plants, a well-draining, composed based potting mix is perfect.
Plant Use and Benefits
This plant is used for the decoration of your home, office, etc