- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Philodendron Oxycardium is also known as Heartleaf Philodendron. This is an evergreen houseplant that features stunning green and glossy foliage which will instantly brighten your space.
This is a very versatile plant. The leaves are heart-shaped and deep green. It can be used in hanging baskets, as a filler, or as a moss stick plant.
- Plant name: Philodendron Oxycardium Plant
- Pot size: 14 inch fiber pot
- Pot Color: White Pot
- Plant Height: 4 ft.
- Spread: 1 ft.
- Location: Indoor, Indirect Light
- Soil Type: Rich with Coco-Peat and Compost
- Move the heartleaf philodendron plant to a brighter location, but not into the direct sun which can scorch its leaves.
- Don’t water them too much, especially during the winter.
- Place in bright indirect light. Avoid full sun.
- Pinch trailing stems to promote bushier growth.
- Clean the leaves every week to free them from dust accumulation.