- On sale!
- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Aglaonema plant is also called Chinese Evergreen. It has many types and many colors like green, jungle green, red, pink, yellow, silver, gradients, and speckles which look very beautiful. The Aglaonema plant sometimes has flowers as well, which are made up of a white stem with pale green leaves. Its flowers look somewhat like the flowers of Peace Lily.
Aglaonema is a perennial herbaceous plant. Its leaves are around 6-8 inches long and 3 inches wide. It is very easy to care for it does not need much water. If fertilizer is applied twice a month, then they grow very quickly and remain healthy.
- Plant name: Aglaonema Plant
- Botanical name: Aglaonema
- Pot size: 12 inch Plastic Pot
- Pot Color: White Pot
- Plant Height: 25 inch
- Spread: 12 inch
- Location: Bright Indirect Light
- Soil Type: Rich with Coco-Peat and Compost
- To take care of Aglaonema, first of all it needs to be kept in the right place.
- It needs indirect light as direct sunlight can scorch its leaves.
- Aglaonema needs fertilizer twice a month.