- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Juniperus is an evergreen shrub plant, which has 60-70 varieties. It grows in many colors like green, brownish-green, and golden. As a coniferous evergreen, juniper leaves are rough, spiny, and needle-like.
Juniperus grow especially well in well-drained, sunny locations. Although some selections can be grown in full shade, most juniperus will become more open and leggier if they don't get enough sun. The only spot where a juniperus won't be happy is in poorly drained, boggy conditions.
- Plant name: Juniperus Plant
- Pot size: 12 inch Plastic Pot
- Pot Color: Black Pot
- Plant Height: 3 ft. approx
- Spread: 1.5 ft.
- Location: Outdoor (Full or Partial Sunlight)
- Juniperus can survive in full or partial sunlight.
- Juniperus does not require pruning, can be cut if there is a dead branch.
- Do not overwater the Juniperus plant, It turns the plant brown.
- Juniperus plant is low maintenance and easy to grow. The plant requires full sun and well-drained soil. These plants do not like wet soil.
- Junipers grow in any type of soil as long as it is well-drained.