- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Radermachera Bonsai, also known as China Doll, is a popular indoor bonsai tree that is native to the subtropical regions of Southeast Asia. It is a member of the Bignoniaceae family and is prized for its delicate, glossy foliage and compact size. The Radermachera Bonsai typically has a woody trunk that is trained to grow in a bonsai style, with multiple branches and leaves that are carefully pruned to maintain its shape. The leaves are small, shiny, and green, and are often held in groups of three. The plant can grow up to 6-10 feet tall but is often kept much smaller when grown as a bonsai. This plant is relatively easy to care for, requiring bright, indirect light and moderate watering. It prefers a well-draining soil mix and can benefit from regular fertilization during the growing season. The Radermachera Bonsai is a tropical plant and should be kept in warm temperatures, ideally between 60-75 degrees Fahrenheit.
In addition to its ornamental value, the Radermachera Bonsai is also known for its air-purifying qualities, making it a popular choice for indoor spaces. It is often used to add a touch of natural beauty to living rooms, offices, and other indoor spaces. Overall, the Radermachera Bonsai is a beautiful and easy-to-care-for plant that can bring a touch of elegance to any indoor setting. Its compact size and glossy foliage makes it an ideal choice for bonsai enthusiasts and indoor gardeners alike.
- Plant name: Radermachera Bonsai Plant
- Pot size: 6 inch Plastic Pot
- Pot color: White Pot
- Plant Height: 12 inch
- Spread: 8-10 inch
- Location: Indoor Bright Light
- Soil Type: Rich with Soil, Coco-Peat and Compost
Here are some tips for caring for your Radermachera Bonsai Plant:
- Lighting: Radermachera Bonsai prefers bright, indirect light. Direct sunlight can scorch the leaves, so it's best to place the plant in a location with filtered light.
- Watering: Water your Radermachera Bonsai when the top inch of soil feels dry to the touch. It's important not to overwater the plant, as this can cause root rot. Watering once a week should be sufficient, but be sure to adjust the frequency based on the environment, as humidity and temperature can affect the plant's water needs.
- Soil: Radermachera Bonsai prefers well-draining soil. You can use a mix of peat moss, sand, and perlite to create well-draining soil for your plant.
- Humidity: Radermachera Bonsai prefers higher humidity environments. If the air in your home is dry, you can mist your plant with water or place a humidifier near it to increase the humidity.
- Fertilizer: Radermachera Bonsai requires regular fertilization to maintain its health and growth. You can use a balanced fertilizer once a month during the growing season (spring and summer) to help it grow.
- Pruning: Regular pruning is important to maintain the shape and appearance of your Radermachera Bonsai. You can prune it back to maintain its size and shape, and to remove any dead or damaged leaves or branches.
- Repotting: Radermachera Bonsai should be repotted every 2-3 years to ensure that it has enough room to grow. Repotting is best done in the spring when the plant is actively growing.
- By following these tips, you can keep your Radermachera Bonsai healthy and beautiful for years to come.