- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Dieffenbachia is a perennial plant, also known as Dumb cane. It has long elongated leaves with straight stem, with white spots on the leaves. There are different varieties of dieffenbachia plants, most of which are found in white and green, cream and green colors.
Dieffenbachia is a scientifically proven air purifier. It is a low-light plant, If kept in direct sunlight then its leaves start burning. sometimes called dumb cane because its poisonous leaves contain a substance that can temporarily numb the vocal cords if consumed.
- Plant name: Dieffenbachia Plant
- Scientific name: Dieffenbachia
- Pot size: 8 inch Ceramic Pot
- Pot Color: White
- Plant Height: 1 ft.
- Spread: Around 10 inch
- Location: Bright Indirect Light
- Soil Type: Rich with Coco-Peat and Compost
- Let the soil almost completely dry out between waterings.
- Do not water if the top half of the potting medium is still moist.
- Don’t water them too much, especially during the winter.
- Prune dry leaves.
- Clean the leaves every week to free them from dust accumulation.
- For potted indoor plants, a well-draining, coco-peat based potting mix is perfect.