- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Snake Plants are also known as Mother-In-Law's Tongue & Dracaena Trifasciata, is an Air Purifier Plant that helps to remove Toxins present in our environment. It is an evergreen perennial plant forming dense stands, spreading by way of its creeping rhizome, which is sometimes above ground, sometimes underground. Its stiff leaves grow vertically from a basal rosette.
There are around 70 different species of snake plant, all native to tropical and sub-tropical regions of Europe, Africa, and Asia. They are all evergreen and can grow anywhere from 6 inches to 5 ft.
- Plant name: Snake Plant
- Pot size: 10 inch Plastic Pot
- Pot Color: White Pot
- Plant Height: 2 ft.
- Spread: 12 inch
- Location: Indoor, Indirect Light
- Water when the soil is almost completely dry. make sure the soil is well-drained.
- Don’t water them too much, especially during the winter. In fact, it’s better to let these plants dry out some between waterings.
- Keep plant in indirect sunlight.
- Be careful to avoid over-watering.
Plant Use and Benefits
Snake plants can absorb cancer-causing pollutants. With the ability to absorb and remove harmful toxins, snake plants can act as an effective defense against airborne. Snake plant purifies air through the leaves and producing pure oxygen.