- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Schefflera plants can live for decades in optimal conditions. Grown indoors, these plants can live up to 25 years even. Healthy Schefflera plants grow very rapidly, putting on 3 feet of growth each year. However, they must be provided with the correct growing conditions and climate to maximize their growth rate and ensure the long-term health of the plant.
Schefflera is a popular houseplant because it's easy to grow and adds a fun texture with its divided hand-like leaves. Because it's so tolerant, Saplera makes a good choice for living, dining, and bedrooms.
- Plant name: Schefflera Plant
- Botanical name: Schefflera Arboricola
- Pot size: 6 inch Ceramic Pot
- Pot Color: Yellow Elephant Pot
- Plant Height: 1 ft.
- Spread: 6 inch
- Location: Bright Indirect Light
- Soil Type: Rich with Coco-Peat and Compost
- Let the soil almost completely dry out between waterings. Typically, you don't want to water your Schefflera more than once every 10 days. Do not water if the top half of the potting medium is still moist.
- Be careful to avoid over-watering.
- Schefflera plants prefer medium-light, meaning they should be kept in bright light, but the light should not be direct.
- Clean the leaves every week to free them from dust accumulation.
- For potted indoor plants, a well-draining, coco-peat based potting mix is perfect.