- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, dark green oval leaves that narrow to a point. The leaves rise directly from the soil. These plants also periodically produce lightly fragrant white flowers that resemble calla lilies. The long-lasting flowers start out pale green and slowly turn creamy white as they open.
These lovely plants not only brighten up a living space, but are also excellent at cleaning the air of the room they are in. Like many popular indoor plants, peace lilies enjoy medium to low light. Peace lily are commonly known as Spathiphyllum. The beauty of these plants is known to bring calmness by alleviating feelings of stress in the mind and body.
- Plant name: Peace Lily
- Botanical name: Spathiphyllum
- Pot size: 4 inch Ceramic Pot
- Pot Color: White Pot
- Plant Height: Around 10 inch
- Spread: 6 inch
- Location: Bright Indirect Light
- Soil Type: Rich with Coco-Peat and Compost
- Avoid exposure to direct, harsh sunlight as it can burn the foliage.
- Touch the top of the soil to see if it is dry. If it is, water your peace lily.
- Be careful to avoid over-watering.
- For potted indoor plants, a well-draining, coco-peat based potting mix is perfect.
- It purifies the air.
- Increase the levels of humidity.
- Helping you breathe better.
- It also aids in good sleep as it absorbs airborne mold spores that are common allergens.
- Safe for Pets
- Helps in Decreasing Stress
- Beautifies the Interior