- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
The scientific name of Rhapis Palm is Rhapis Excelsa, also known as Lady Palm and Bamboo Palm. Its stems are very tough and strong, which are surrounded by a net. On top of the stems are fan-shaped shiny green leaves. Rhapis palm removes airborne toxins indoors. Unlike other plants that only make oxygen, Rhapis Palm makes the air in your home clean and safe to breathe.
Rhapis palm is a plant that can survive without sunlight and even when it gets more sunlight. Its results will be best if you place it in indirect sunlight. Rhapis palm is healthy and grows rapidly even in indirect sunlight. The Rhapis palm only grows 8-12 inches a year, which is why it is more expensive than other palms.
- Plant name: Rhapis Palm with Designer Pot
- Scientific name: Rhapis Excelsa
- Pot size: 18 inch Pot
- Plant Height: 4 ft.
- Spread: 2 ft.
- Location: Indoor, Outdoor both
- Soil Type: Rich with Coco-Peat and Compost
- Let the soil almost completely dry out between waterings.
- Do not water if the top half of the potting medium is still moist.
- The Rhapis Palm can survive in both direct sunlight and indirect sunlight.
- Prune dry leaves every month.
- Clean the leaves every week to free them from dust accumulation.
- For potted indoor plants, a well-draining, coco-peat based potting mix is perfect.