- On sale!
- Krishna Nursery | We Make Your Life Green | Buy Plants Online | Horticulture Services
Radermachera plant is also called China doll. It is a broad-leaf evergreen plant originating from the mountainous regions of subtropical southern China and Taiwan. This is a very popular plant, whose leaves are attractive, shiny, dark green in color, which play a main role in decorating any home.
Its full name is Radermachera sinica, it is a flowering plant whose flowers bloom in the summer season, all its plants are similar but the color of the flowers is different. Radermachera sinica bears yellow, blue, purple and pale pink flowers. It is a very fast growing plant.
- Plant name: Schefflera Plant
- Botanical name: Radermachera Sinica
- Pot size: 10 inch Plastic Pot
- Pot Color: White Pot
- Plant Height: 24 inch
- Total Height: 32 inch
- Spread: 1 ft.
- Location: Outdoor (Full Sun)
- Soil Type: Rich with Coco-Peat and Compost
- To take care of Radermachera, first of all it needs to be kept in the right place.
- Radermachera needs 4-5 hours of sunlight per day.
- It is a tropical plant so always keep it moist.
- Clean the leaves every week to free them from dust accumulation.
- For potted plants a well-draining, coco-peat based potting mix is perfect.